Registration is now open. Registration consists of three steps:
- Fill in the BAC16 Registration Form
- Pay via bank transfer the registration fee (please specify the transfer is for BAC16)
- Send us by e-mail a copy of the bank receipt at bac16 [at] mat.uab.cat
Registration fees should be paid via bank transfer to the following IBAN account
- Name of the bank: CAIXABANK
- IBAN: ES54 2100 0424 3902 0016 7422
- SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
The amount of the registration fee is:
- 120€ (until may 31st 2016)
- 150€ (from june 1st 2016)
The bank transfer can be addressed to Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Àrea d’Economia – Edifici Rectorat, Campus de Bellaterra, 08193 Bellaterra (Cerdanyola del Vallès).
Registration does not guarantee any hotel reservation. Registered participants who are not receiving financial support are kindly asked to manage their own hotel reservation.
The organization plans to offer financial support to some young researchers, covering the registration fee and/or up to 5 hotel nights in a shared double room downtown in Barcelona. Applicants for financial support must be young researchers (i.e. Ph.D students or recent postdocs) with no other funding source.
Those participants asking for financial support must register no later than may 31st 2016, without paying the registration fee (until a decision is taken on the financial support). Also, at the time of registration, they should send us an email at bac16 [at] mat.uab.cat with the following information:
- are you holding any sort of financial support?
- name and e-mail address of a recommending person (for PhD students, preferably the PhD advisor)
Those participants willing to deliver a short talk in the Special Sessions, must register no later than may 31st 2016. More information on the short talks can be found here.