This website is obsolete, for up-to-date information see
I am a postdoc at the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Jyväskylä. I am mostly interested in geometric measure theory, as well as its applications to harmonic analysis and PDEs. I work in the group of Tuomas Orponen and Katrin Fässler.
I defended my PhD in February 2021 at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, where I worked under supervision of Xavier Tolsa.
Here is my CV.
- Two examples related to conical energies.
Preprint (2020). arXiv:2011.12717
- An α-number characterization of Lp spaces on uniformly rectifiable sets (with J. Azzam).
Preprint (2020). arXiv:2009.10111
- Cones, rectifiability, and singular integral operators.
Preprint (2020). arXiv:2006.14432
- Necessary condition for the L2 boundedness of the Riesz transform on Heisenberg groups (with M. Villa).
Preprint (2020). arXiv:2004.01117
- Necessary condition for rectifiability involving Wasserstein distance W2.
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2020 (2020), no. 22, 8936–8972.
- Sufficient condition for rectifiability involving Wasserstein distance W2.
J. Geom. Anal. (2021). ReadCube.
- Characterization of Sobolev-Slobodeckij spaces using curvature energies.
Publ. Mat. 63 (2019), 663–677.
- Cones, rectifiability and singular integral operators; slides, video – Analysis and PDE Working Summer Seminar, University of Minnesota, June 2020
- Cones, rectifiability and singular integral operators – Edinburgh, April 2020
- Cones and rectifiability – Warsaw, October 2019
- Rectifiability of measures via optimal transport – Barcelona, June 2019
- Rectifiability of measures via optimal transport – Helsinki, June 2019
- Rectifiability of measures via optimal transport – Toulouse, February 2019
- Rectifiability of measures via optimal transport – Barcelona, January 2019
[ps2id id=’contact’ target=”/] orcid.org/0000-0003-4495-6090
E-mail: ddabrowski [at] mat.uab.cat
Departament de Matemàtiques, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona,
Edifici C Facultat de Ciències,
08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona), Spain