Workshops and Conferences
Of course, from time to time there are workshops, conferences or special courses that happen in Barcelona. They get listed here.
One-day workshop on p-adic families of modular forms
On May 19, 2017. Look at the workshop page for details.
Registration at email@example.com.
Barcelona Mathematical Days
On April 27-28.
- Ana Caraiani (Bonn). Galois representations and torsion classes
On 27th Apr 2017 10:30:am, at Institut d'Estudis Catalans
- Alain Kraus (Univ. Paris VI). Fermat’s Last Theorem over some totally real number fields
On 27th Apr 2017 11:20:am, at Institut d'Estudis Catalans
- Samuel Le Fourn (ENS Lyon). Surjectivity of Galois representations of quadratic Q-curves
On 27th Apr 2017 12:10:pm, at Institut d'Estudis Catalans
- Samir Siksek (U. Warwick). Which integers are sums of seven cubes?
On 27th Apr 2017 3:00:pm, at Institut d'Estudis Catalans
- Daniel Barrera (UPC). On the exceptional zeros of p-adic L-functions of Hilbert modular forms
On 28th Apr 2017 10:30:am, at Institut d'Estudis Catalans
- Jeanine van Order (Bielefeld). Bounds for Mordell-Weil ranks via Fourier coefficients of automorphic forms on Mp(2)
On 28th Apr 2017 11:20:am, at Institut d'Estudis Catalans
- Lassina Dembélé (U. Warwick). Lifts of Hilbert modular forms and application to a conjecture of Gross
On 28th Apr 2017 12:10:pm, at Institut d'Estudis Catalans
Seminari de Teoria de Nombres de Barcelona
Every year towards the end of January we have the Seminari de Teoria de Nombres de Barcelona (STNB), a one-week workshop which combines instructional courses with research talks.