Hotel Eden Roc is located here, in a small town called Sant Feliu de Guíxols, in central Costa Brava. The closest airports are Barcelona-El Prat and Girona-Costa Brava.
Getting to Sant Feliu de Guíxols can be done in many ways.
FROM BARCELONA AIRPORT
- The bus company Sarfa connects Barcelona and Sant Feliu de Guíxols about 7 times per day on a regular basis (and more often during the turistic season). Busses can be taken either at Barcelona Airport (Terminal 1 or Terminal 2) or downtown in Barcelona Estació del Nord (main bus station) and stop at Sant Feliu de Guíxols bus station, which is at 1,5km from the workshop hotel (for this, you can walk, or you can also pick a taxi at the bus station). Timetables for the busses can be checked at Sarfa’s webpage. The tickets cost around 18 euros. Please can be bought either online or directly from the bus driver (and pay in cash).
- In case you are a group, it might be interesting to book a shuttle to drive you directly both ways between the airport and the hotel (110km, from 200 euros, both ways included).
- The organizers will arrange a bus to pick participants at the airport. This bus will leave the airport on sunday, june 14th, at 6PM (arriving at the hotel at 7:30PM more or less). The bus will drive back participants from the hotel to the aiport on friday, june 19th (leaving the hotel at 1:30 PM and arriving at the airport at 3PM approx). At the end of may 2015, the organization will ask participants about their willingness to take this bus.
FROM DOWNTOWN BARCELONA
- Sarfa busses (as explained above) are a convenient choice.
- The train station “Caldes de Malavella” is at 23km from the hotel. So you can also take a train from downtown Barcelona (Sants, Passeig de Gràcia or Clot stations) to Caldes de Malavella, and once there pick a taxi that drives you to the hotel. Train timetables can be found here.
FROM GIRONA AIRPORT