Papers and preprints
Note: The actual published versions may be slightly different than the arXiv versions given below.
Click on the title for the abstract and links to the paper.
- Plectic p-adic invariants (with M. Fornea and X. Guitart). To appear in Advances in Mathematics.
- A quaternionic construction of p-adic singular moduli (with X. Guitart and X. Xarles). Research in the Mathematical Sciences volume 8 (2021).
- Special values of triple-product p-adic L-functions and non-crystalline diagonal classes (with F. Gatti, X. Guitart and V. Rotger). J. Th. Nombres Bordeaux (Iwasawa 2019 special issue).
- An automorphic approach to Darmon points (with X. Guitart and S. Molina). Indiana Univ. Math. J. 69 (2020), no. 4, 1251–1274.
- Computing p-adic periods of abelian varieties from automorphic forms (with X. Guitart). Automorphic forms and related topics, 75–83, Contemp. Math., 732, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2019.
- Periods of modular GL2-type abelian varieties and p-adic integration (with X. Guitart). Experimental Mathematics (2018), volume 27, issue 3, pp 344-361.
- (Appendix to) On Heegner points for primes of additive reduction ramifying in the base field (with A. Pacetti and D. Kohen). Transactions of the AMS, Volume 370 (2018), pp. 911-926.
- Uniformization of modular elliptic curves via p-adic methods (with X. Guitart and M.H. Sengun). Journal of Algebra, Volume 445, 1 January 2016, pp. 458-502.
- Dirac operators in tensor categories and the motive of quaternionic modular forms (with M. Seveso). Advances in Mathematics, Volume 313, 20 June 2017, pp. 628–688.
- Poincare duality isomorphisms in tensor categories (with M. Seveso). Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, Volume 222, Issue 10, October 2018, pp. 3075-3123.
- Darmon points on elliptic curves over number fields of arbitrary signature (with X. Guitart and M.H. Sengun). Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. (2015) 111 (2), pp. 484-518.
- A p-adic construction of ATR points on Q-curves (with X. Guitart). Publ. Mat. 59 (2015), 511-545.
- Overconvergent cohomology and quaternionic Darmon points (with X. Guitart). J. Lond. Math. Soc. (2) 90 (2014), no. 2, 495-524.
- Elementary matrix decomposition and the computation of Darmon points with higher conductor (with X. Guitart). Mathematics of Computation. Vol. 84 (2015) , N. 292, pp. 875–893.
- Computing fundamental domains for the Bruhat-Tits tree for GL_2(Qp), p-adic automorphic forms, and the canonical embedding of Shimura curves (with C. Franc). LMS Journal of Computation and Mathematics (2014), volume 17, issue 01, pp. 1-23.
- Computation of ATR Darmon points on non-geometrically modular elliptic curves (with X.Guitart). Experimental Mathematics (2013), volume 22, issue 1, pp 85-98.
- Continued fractions in 2-stage euclidean quadratic fields (with X. Guitart). Mathematics of Computation (2013), volume 82, issue 282, pp. 1223-1233.
- CM cycles on Shimura curves, and p-adic L-functions. Compositio Mathematica (2012), volume 148, issue 04, pp. 1003-1032.
- Bezout domains and elliptic curves. Comm. Algebra 36 (2008), no. 12, 4492-4499 (with I. Goldbring)
- A note on dihedral polynomials of prime degree. Indian J. Pure Appl. Math. 36 (2005), no. 6, 295-300. (with J.-C. Lario)
- CM cycles on varieties fibered over Shimura curves, and p-adic L-functions. Advisor: Henri Darmon (McGill).